Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Home Health

Health

Las Vegas strip visitors warned of possible measles exposure: health officials – Fox News

Heads up, Las Vegas visitors: If you took a trip to Sin City earlier this month, you may have been exposed to measles. The Southern Nevada Health District recently announced a person who visited Las Vegas between Aug. 1-6 was confirmed to have the measles, m…

North Texas teen’s lung failure linked to vaping – fox4news.com

FORT WORTH, Texas - A North Texas teenager nearly died of lung failure and doctors are blaming his problem on vaping. Just this week, health officials released a national alert about the dangers of electronic cigarettes. Dallas County Health Director Dr. Phi…

Why Are Dozens of US Teens Getting Sick After Vaping? – Livescience.com

Vaping has sent nearly 100 people, mostly teens and young adults, to the hospital with lung illnesses in the last couple of weeks.  The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is investigating 94 possible cases of "severe lung illness associated wit…

The decline in opioid deaths masks danger from designer drug overdoses in US – CNBC

Drug overdose deaths are declining in the United States. The finding is being greeted as a sign that we may have reached a turning point in the relentless epidemic of opioid death and addiction that's ravaged the nation for three decades. But the small decl…

Is This The Solution To Our Widespread Vitamin D Deficiency Problem? – mindbodygreen.com

Integrative and functional medicine doctors have been talking about vitamin D deficiencyand its many health consequences, including a weakened immune system and low moodfor years. And now, the rest of the world seems to be catching upstarting with England and…

Warning to Auckland gym goers after Les Mills member attends class with measles

Members of the Les Mills gym in New Lynn, Auckland, have been warned that a member has been diagnosed with measles after attending a class on Wednesday. In an email to members, the club manager said those who have entered the premises in the past two weeks …
error: Content is protected !!